HONOLULU (KHON2) — Many companies in the restaurant and food industry have changed their operations to adjust to the pandemic.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
That includes Marians Catering. But their ono food remains! Scott Harada, owner of Marians Catering, joined Wake Up 2day to talk about what’s on the menu and how the company is operating.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Lanai records first COVID-19 cases as counties look to improve pre-travel testing program
- Officials warn Hawaii Restaurant Card solicitation could lead to revocation
- Annual Career Expo going virtual this year
- Hardworking Hawaii: Kilani Bakery in business 61 years turns to social media to bring in customers
- Ohana plans to suspend inter-island flights, leaving Molokai in the lurch