HONOLULU (KHON2) — Have you ever thought about what would happen to your family or belongings if something tragic would happen and you passed?
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
This is one of the most uncomfortable, but necessary questions that you need to ask yourself for the sake of your family.
Attorney Lauren Santos from Sterling & Tucker, LLP joined us this morning on Wake Up 2day to discuss estate planning.
For more information, click here.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Jeopardy! shares Thanksgiving message from late host Alex Trebek
- Dogs being trained to sniff-out COVID at Maui non-profit
- Breezy trade winds to continue on Thanksgiving Day, with windward and mauka showers
- Michael Jordan donates $2M from ‘The Last Dance’ proceeds to Feeding America
- How long will you have to wear a mask? Here’s what the experts say