HONOLULU (KHON2) — Have you ever thought about what would happen to your family or belongings if something tragic would happen and you passed?
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
This is one of the most uncomfortable, but necessary questions that you need to ask yourself for the sake of your family.
Attorney Lauren Santos from Sterling & Tucker, LLP joined us this morning on Wake Up 2day to discuss estate planning.
For more information, click here.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Light and variable winds expected through the week
- Coronavirus: DOH reports 90 new cases brings state total to 12,203
- 150 million rapid COVID-19 tests to be distributed to all U.S. states
- HFWF Seafood Boil Giveaway
- Lt. Gov. says COVID-19 hospitalizations lowest in months