HONOLULU (KHON2) — Have you ever thought about what would happen to your family or belongings if something tragic would happen and you passed?
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
This is one of the most uncomfortable, but necessary questions that you need to ask yourself for the sake of your family.
Attorney Lauren Santos from Sterling & Tucker, LLP joined us this morning on Wake Up 2day to discuss estate planning.
For more information, click here.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Aloha Authentic: Law of the Splintered Paddle
- Registration opens Sunday for ‘2021 PALS Keiki Kare Summer Program’ in Maui County
- CrimeStoppers: Mililani, Wahiawa attempted burglaries, Waikiki home burglary
- UH men’s volleyball star Rado Parapunov bids Aloha to the islands
- Virginia woman charged with murder of infant was ‘into witchcraft’