HONOLULU (KHON2) — October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month.
It’s all about bringing awareness to the situation and supporting victims.
So how can you get involved? Nanci Kreidman, CEO of the Domestic Violence Action Center, joined Wake Up 2day on what you need to know.
For more information, visit their website.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Some travelers frustrated with having to show negative COVID-19 test prior to departure
- Pedestrian dies in Nanakuli accident
- Mayor-elect sweats the small and big stuff on basic city services
- Businesses will have to pay three times more in unemployment tax in 2021
- Oahu family coping with tragedy finds strength in giving back