HONOLULU (KHON2) — Check your mail because the IRS sent letters to nearly 49,000 Hawaii residents who could be owed a stimulus payment.
So who are these letters being sent to? David Tucker from the IRS joined us on Wake Up 2day on what you need to know.
For more information, click here.
- What lies ahead for the impeachment process against Trump?
- Blessing ceremony held at Hale O Meleana at St. Francis Kupuna Village on Oahu
- 70 month prison term for former government contractor who used bribery to secure Army contracts
- Registration begins Tuesday for virtual park activities
- DC takes ‘aggressive posture’ on security ahead of Inauguration Day