HONOLULU (KHON2) — It’s a celebration of story and song!
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
Storytellers, musicians and artists from across the state will be gathering for the annual Hawaii Book and Music Festival.
Co-editor of “The Penguin Book of Mermaids”, Cristina Bacchilega, joined Wake Up 2day with more details.
For more information on the Hawaii Book and Music Festival, visit their website.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Newsfeed Now: First US COVID immunizations could arrive Dec. 12; 14-hour wait at new Colo. restaurant
- The Postal Service wants you to send your packages early this holiday season
- AstraZeneca says COVID-19 vaccine ‘highly effective’
- Trade winds to gradually weaken
- Coast Guard rescues swimmer off Kauai