HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Better Business Bureau is warning consumers about scams relating to stimulus checks.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
So how does it work and how can people protect themselves? Roseann Freitas, public relations and communications manager of the Better Business Bureau, joined Wake Up 2day with more.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- ‘Beyond seriously’: Trump considering presidential run in 2024
- Newsfeed Now: White House prepares for Chauvin verdict; Kids possibly able to get vaccinated against COVID-19 in 2022
- Heavy downpours possible for leeward areas during the afternoon hours
- Interisland travel passports could help local families, businesses
- EMS looking to fill slight staffing shortage with new EMT hiring opportunity