HONOLULU (KHON2) — Loans have been a lifesaver for many businesses. But some of the money is falling into the wrong hands.
Roseann Freitas, Hawaii marketplace manager with the Better Business Bureau Northwest and Pacific, joined Wake Up 2day with more.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- UH softball swept by No. 8 Washington after losing third straight
- UH men’s basketball loses regular season finale at UC Davis
- Sea Life Park Hawaii welcomes back guests after nearly year-long closure
- UH baseball routs HPU for third straight day
- Co-Cathedral of St. Theresa hosts first COVID-19 vaccination clinic