HONOLULU (KHON2) — Have you recently received an email, call, or text message saying your bank account, Amazon, or Paypal accounts have been compromised?
The Better Business Bureau has seen an increase in consumers receiving a fake message.
Roseann Freitas, Hawaii marketplace manager with the Better Business Bureau Northwest and Pacific, joined Wake Up 2day with tips.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Vintage signs to be auctioned
- Evacuations ongoing for Haiku residents near Kaupakalua Dam as heavy flooding closes several roads
- Task force briefs lawmakers on Capitol security 2 months after riot
- COVID-19 vaccination clinic to be held for Korean kupuna
- $1.9M available for Hawaii farmers under micro-grant program