HONOLULU (KHON2) — As the coronavirus pandemic continues, scammers are finding new ways to take advantage of stealing your information.
This time, they’re using text messages to get you to participate in fake clinical studies.
Roseann Freitas, Hawaii Marketplace Manager with Better Business Bureau Northwest and Pacific, joined Wake Up 2day with more details.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Social Scene: Dance battle
- Newsfeed Now: First Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccines shipped out; Sisters separated by adoption find each other by chance
- Merck to help make J&J’s COVID-19 vaccine, White House official says
- LIVE: FBI chief testifying for the first time since Capitol riot
- $15 minimum wage all but dead in big COVID relief bill