“Stomach Flu” or Food Poisoning – The Queen’s Medical Center – Ask a Specialist

Ask A Specialist

What should you do if you have a “stomach flu” or food poisoning?  

Find out with Dr. Ignasia Tanone, Emergency Medicine Physician at The Queen’s Medical Center, in this segment of Ask a Specialist on Wake Up 2day.

It’s important to have a primary care doctor to seek help when you need it.  

If you don’t have one, The Queen’s Health Care Centers provide primary care and a wide range of services with seven locations on Oahu, the Big Island and Kauai.

For more information, go to:  www.queens.org/healthcarecenters.  

Or call The Queen’s Referral Line at 691-7117.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories