HONOLULU (KHON2) — This year’s flu season is just around the corner, and with COVID-19 in the mix, it’s especially important for everyone, especially children, to get their flu shot.
Learn more with Dr. Nadine Tenn Salle, Chief of Pediatrics, at The Queen’s Medical Center, in this segment of Ask a Specialist on Wake Up 2Day.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Heavy rain potential still high for Kauai and Oahu
- Lanai records first COVID-19 cases as counties look to improve pre-travel testing program
- Officials warn Hawaii Restaurant Card solicitation could lead to revocation
- Annual Career Expo going virtual this year
- Hardworking Hawaii: Kilani Bakery in business 61 years turns to social media to bring in customers