Ask a Specialist: What is a Pediatric Specialist?

Ask A Specialist

HONOLULU (KHON2) — As a parent, when your child gets sick or injured you’re most likely to visit a pediatrician. But there are also pediatric specialists who can help in times of need.  

Learn more with Dr. Byron Izuka, Medical Director of Pediatric Orthopedics, at The Queen’s Medical Center- West Oahu in this segment of Ask a Specialist on Wake Up 2Day.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.