HONOLULU (KHON2) — The effects of the COVID-19 pandemic have certainly affected everyone, likely putting extra stress on your lives.
And medical experts say that’s not good for your heart.
Learn more with Dr. Zia Khan, medical director of The Queen’s Heart Physician Practice, in this segment of Ask a Specialist on Wake Up 2Day.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- British swimmer beats COVID twice to win gold at Olympics
- ‘It’s a celebration to wear this’: Inside the Japanese tradition of kimonos
- ‘A bit much’: Naomi Osaka cites pressure in surprise Olympic loss
- Alaska teen shocks with Olympic swim gold
- Tokyo records record virus cases days after Olympics begin