HONOLULU (KHON2) — The effects of the COVID-19 pandemic have certainly affected everyone, likely putting extra stress on your lives.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
And medical experts say that’s not good for your heart.
Learn more with Dr. Zia Khan, medical director of The Queen’s Heart Physician Practice, in this segment of Ask a Specialist on Wake Up 2Day.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Consumer Alert: Small business owners beware of COVID-19 relief fund scam
- Big Island police seek person of interest in Waikoloa assault
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Highway 11 between the 58 and 62 mile markers in Ka’u closed due to flooding on Big Island
- President Biden signs ‘Buy American’ order, pushes for urgent relief
- Gov. Ige delivers 2021 State of the State Address