HONOLULU (KHON2) — For those who suffer from high blood pressure, there is an increased risk of developing heart problems. One of which is called a “leaky mitral valve”.
Learn more with Dr. Ben Plank, Interventional & Structural Cardiologist and Director of Interventional Cardiology and Valve & Structural Heart Disease at The Queen’s Medical Center, in this segment of Ask a Specialist on Wake Up 2day.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Maui police employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Get Paid & Learn About Conservation with Kupu’s Hawaii Youth Conservation Corps
- Central Pacific Bank Foundation Supports Community in Many Ways
- Aloha Beer Partners Up With The Central Pacific Plaza to Bring Happy Hour to Workers
- Central Pacific Plaza Flagship Branch Has Grand Opening