HONOLULU (KHON2) — The American Red Cross is offering courses to deal with COVID-19 as it relates to home and work. Courses include safety and mental health tips.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
Ryan Yamane, disaster mental health manager for the American Red Cross, joined Take2 with details.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- 15 dead when SUV carrying 27 collides with semi-truck in Imperial County
- Social Scene: Dance battle
- Newsfeed Now: First Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccines shipped out; Sisters separated by adoption find each other by chance
- Merck to help make J&J’s COVID-19 vaccine, White House official says
- LIVE: FBI chief Christopher Wray testifying for the first time since Capitol riot