HONOLULU (KHON2) — As the stimulus checks roll out to taxpayers, residents of assisted living facilities or nursing homes should receive the Economic Impact Payment of $600.
However, some facilities are keeping the money. Roseann Freitas, PR & Communications Manager with Better Business Bureau, joined Wake Up 2day to provide guidance and safety tips.
For more information, click here.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Honolulu fire chief announces retirement
- Springfield youth inspired by the Inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
- Vehicle weight restrictions set for 3 Kauai bridges
- What’s inside President Biden’s Oval Office?
- Student loan debt relief: Biden tells Education Department to pause payments until October