President Malcolm Lutu and Secretary Don Faumuina of the State of Hawaii Organization of Police Officers (SHOPO) held a news conference earlier today to discuss the two slain HPD officers, Kaulike Kalama and Victoria Enriquez. You can watch the news conference in the video above.
- Aug. 8: One COVID-19 death, 231 new cases of COVID-19 brings state total to 3,346
- Working Oahu parents may qualify for aid to accommodate distance learning
- Habitat for Humanity continues to “build” a happier tomorrow
- Last day to drop ballot off or vote in person
- Breezy trades for the islands this weekend