President Malcolm Lutu and Secretary Don Faumuina of the State of Hawaii Organization of Police Officers (SHOPO) held a news conference earlier today to discuss the two slain HPD officers, Kaulike Kalama and Victoria Enriquez. You can watch the news conference in the video above.
- Clearing Up Debit Card Confusion
- US Senators to schedule an emergency hearing on police reform
- 1 new case of COVID-19 brings state total to 653
- As Trump signs religious freedom order, photo ops criticized
- In wake of violent protests, lawmakers call for change