HONOLULU (KHON2) — Loved ones gathered for fallen Honolulu police officer Kaulike Kalama on Saturday, March 7.
Kalama was one of two officers killed in the line of duty after a tragic incident in the Diamond Head area on January 19. His funeral was held at Bishop Memorial Chapel at Kamehameha School’s Kapalama Campus.
Public visitation began at 9:30 a.m. with services to start at 10:45 a.m.
The memorial ended in front of the Honolulu Police Department headquarters with the final roll call and salute.
- Restaurants making plans for outdoor dining areas
- Plant nurseries struggle during pandemic
- Sacred Hearts Academy Honor Choir sings You Raise Me Up
- Sounds of Aloha musical Memorial Day tribute
- Police investigate Windward Oahu death