A vigil was held in Waikiki to celebrate the life of Officer Enriquez, while a statement from the family of Officer Kalama was released. Sam Spangler was at the scene for more.
- Hawaii leaders are pleading with residents to help prevent COVID-19 spread
- Business Matters: Autosource brings subscription-based cars to Hawaii
- CDC advises parents to look out for polio-like condition in children
- Alaska Airlines announces “no mask, no travel, no exceptions” policy
- Traditional name to Chinaman’s Hat