A vigil was held in Waikiki to celebrate the life of Officer Enriquez, while a statement from the family of Officer Kalama was released. Sam Spangler was at the scene for more.
- Light trade winds to start new week
- Hauula native and softball superstar Jocelyn Alo eternally driven by her father’s love
- Oahu’s Sushi King, Disney say ‘a hui hou’
- Kayaker rescued offshore Kalama Beach Park after becoming unresponsive
- 100-year-old WWII veteran gets Congressional Gold Medal at his birthday celebration