HONOLULU (KHON2) — Board of Water Supply (BWS) crews continue to repair a leak on a 12-inch main near the intersection of Liliha Street and Kuakini Street.
Kuakini Street is completely closed to traffic between Liliha and Aipaako Sts.
Motorists are advised to avoid the area if possible or to use alternate routes and expect delays.
Repairs are anticipated to continue throughout the day.
The BWS has set up two water wagons at the site to provide water for the four customers without service during repairs.
The break started on Friday, January 17, 2020 in the afternoon. Four customers are impacted.
- Sunshine and breezy conditions continue Thursday, with changes coming into the weekend
- Two men hospitalized following a head-on crash on Moanalua Freeway
- Stronger winds and heavy rain expected this weekend
- Shoji plans Tokyo Olympics trip despite coronavirus outbreak
- Worries over panic buying arise as some supply shelves at stores empty out