UPDATE: Kamehameha Highway between J.P. Leong Highway and Paalaa Uka Pupukea Road is now open.
HONOLULU (KHON2) — Kamehameha Highway on the Haleiwa side is shut down due to a brush fire. Paalaa Uka Pupukea Road is shut down.
THE LATEST ON KHON2
- Light winds and mostly dry conditions for the islands this week
- Laulima: Self-employed woman loses business, struggles to support mom with Parkinson’s disease
- HPD receives 550 fireworks-related calls over Thanksgiving week, residents say they’re frustrated
- Golden parachutes plague city, HPD’s fight to regain trust
- Hardworking Hawaii: Helena’s Hawaiian Food in business nearly 75 years ramps up take-out to survive