HONOLULU (KHON2) — An accident on the H1 eastbound before the Likelike exit caused major delays.
It happened this morning.
EMS officials say a truck, TheBus and a school bus were involved.
Seven women ages 17 to 62 were taken to the hospital. Three were in stable condition and four were in serious condition.
A 76-year-old man was taken to the hospital in serious condition.
The 17-year-old female was on the school bus. The others were on TheBus.
- Second stimulus check: As White House signals support, payments become campaign issue
- Video of officer with knee on man’s neck sparks fury
- Citing COVID-19 pandemic, Hawaii’s Hanna Hellvig will not return for sophomore season with Rainbow Wahine
- White House hosts event to share positive police stories as Congress works on reform
- Kupuna hours announced for July at Kauai County DMV