HONOLULU (KHON2) — An accident on the H1 eastbound before the Likelike exit caused major delays.
It happened this morning.
EMS officials say a truck, TheBus and a school bus were involved.
Seven women ages 17 to 62 were taken to the hospital. Three were in stable condition and four were in serious condition.
A 76-year-old man was taken to the hospital in serious condition.
The 17-year-old female was on the school bus. The others were on TheBus.
- More sunshine across the islands to end off weekend
- Eddie Stansberry’s clutch triple gives Hawaii 76-75 win over UC Davis
- Kicking of the Chinese New Year in the heart of Chinatown
- Kansas couple robbed in broad daylight next to a busy shopping mall
- High school students statewide compete in Hawaii’s first-ever esports state championship