HONOLULU (KHON2) — Infrastructure construction and road improvements are continuing in Kalaeloa, with more closures planned in the area.
On Monday, July 12, new construction will prompt two more road closures, which are part of a long-term project for the new Veterans Affairs (ALOHA) Clinic and nearly 400 homes being built by Gentry Homes.
Hunt Development Group will provide regular updates on planned closures and construction here.
- Copahee Ave. (closed) — Drivers should use alternate routes (see below).
- Tulagi Ave. (limited access) — This road will be used for student drop-off/pick-up at Barbers Point Elementary School. All other traffic should use alternate routes below.
- Boxer Road (closed) — Drivers should use alternate routes (see below).
- FDR Ave. – Two-lane contraflow and safety barriers. Expect delays.
- Alternate Routes: Hornet St., Franklin Ave., Lexington St. to access FDR and Saratoga Avenues