WAIMEA, Hawaii (KHON2) — Maintenance work will be conducted on Kaumualii Highway at multiple locations in Waimea, which will start on Sept. 1.
The maintenance work will be performed on the westbound lane of Kaumualii Highway between Ola Road and Huakai Road.
It will take place at one area at a time from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Sept. 1 and Sept. 3.
Maintenance work will be done to the sewer system in the area.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Thousands, including President Trump, pay respects to Ginsburg at Supreme Court
- Newsfeed Now: Protests across America: Battle over SCOTUS vacancy heats up
- Utility worker identified, killed in crash while helping restore power in Sally aftermath
- Dismay over Breonna Taylor spills into America’s streets
- Ohio family discovers family WWII heirloom tucked away in a box