HONOLULU (KHON2) — An injured hiker on the Koko Head Crater Trail prompted the closure of Kalanianaole Highway on Saturday night.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
The closure of the highway is located between the Lanai Lookout and the Halona Blowhole Lookout. Emergency vehicles are on the roadway and are responding to the scene.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Trade winds ease off to make way for light and variables
- Testing incoming travelers on Big Island may end this year if there’s no funding
- After several delays, Kealohas to be sentenced Monday
- Potential thunderstorms for east end of state
- Decision anticipated soon on Hawaii football’s game against San Jose State