HONOLULU (KHON2) — Emergency road work on Ward Avenue started Saturday, Aug. 1.
The Department of Design and Construction is putting in temporary shoring in the drainage.
The two center lanes of Ward Avenue are closed Saturday and Sunday 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
The closure is between Halekauwila Street and Auahi Street. The lanes on the mauka side of Halekauwila Street will remain open.
Call the Department of Design and Construction at 768-8801 with any questions.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Breezy trades on tap for the islands this weekend
- Employee from Managing Director’s Office in isolation after testing positive for coronavirus
- Queen’s Medical Center building infectious disease unit
- Supreme Court holds hearing to discuss releasing OCCC inmates as COVID-19 cluster continues to grow
- Whistleblower says DOH lying about number of contact tracers