HONOLULU (KHON2) — Waialae Ave is back open between 8th and 9th Ave.
Board of Water Supply crews are currently responding to a water main break on 9th Avenue near the Waialae Avenue intersection in the Kaimuki area.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
The 6-inch water main break is affecting water service to 24 BWS customers. A water wagon will be provided for the affected customers.
East bound lanes on Waialae Ave. is closed between 8th and 9th Ave.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Veterans Voices: Navy sailor creates nonprofit to bring joy to active duty service members
- Not ‘I’ but ‘we’: The key to victory for one World War II veteran
- Stimulus checks: Any chance we get $1,200 direct payments in October?
- ‘Lead from the front’: Vietnam combat veteran shares lessons in leadership
- Veterans Voices: Willing Warriors retreat helps with healing