HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Department of Transportation said that it will extend its pavement preservation project in the area.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
Starting Sunday, Oct. 25, through Friday, Oct. 30, crews will be working from 8 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. between the Waialae Avenue offramp (Exit 26) and the Kapiolani Boulevard offramp (Exit 25B). This will be for pothole repairs and surface treatment overlay.
Work will also be done on General Election Day and Veteran’s Day.
The project is expected to be completed by Nov. 20.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Trade winds ease off to make way for light and variables
- Testing incoming travelers on Big Island may end this year if there’s no funding
- After several delays, Kealohas to be sentenced Monday
- Potential thunderstorms for east end of state
- Decision anticipated soon on Hawaii football’s game against San Jose State