HONOLULU (KHON2) — Board of Water Supply crews have completed repairs to the 12-inch main break on Dillingham Boulevard at the King Street intersection.
Water service was restored to the six affected customers at approximately 3:00 a.m.
Crews are now in the process of repairing the roadway.
HONOLULU (KHON2) — A 12-inch water main break has closed down all lanes on Dillingham Boulevard at the King Street intersection.
This is located next to the fast-food restaurant Jollibee at Dillingham Boulevard and King Street intersection.
Crew members from the Board of Water Supply are responding to the main break and advise motorists to avoid the area.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Nearly all Neighbor Island schools to implement distance learning to start upcoming school year
- Inside look of screening process for incoming travelers at Hilo International Airport
- Pearl City’s Kai Kamaka III gets the call, will make UFC debut Saturday in Las Vegas
- KFD responds to multiple overnight house fires
- US lawmakers introduce bill to encourage preventive health care