HONOLULU (KHON2) — Board of Water Supply crews have completed repairs to the 12-inch main break on Dillingham Boulevard at the King Street intersection.
Water service was restored to the six affected customers at approximately 3:00 a.m.
Crews are now in the process of repairing the roadway.
HONOLULU (KHON2) — A 12-inch water main break has closed down all lanes on Dillingham Boulevard at the King Street intersection.
This is located next to the fast-food restaurant Jollibee at Dillingham Boulevard and King Street intersection.
Crew members from the Board of Water Supply are responding to the main break and advise motorists to avoid the area.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Group seeks to build trust in health care among vaccine-hesitant
- Paycheck Fairness Act passes in House, faces uphill battle in Senate
- 2 passengers on Hawaii-bound flight sue United Airlines over engine explosion in Denver
- April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month
- Gov. David Ige orders flags to fly at half-staff in honor of Indianapolis shooting victims