MAUI, Hawaii (KHON2) – Maui County residents seeing early impacts of Hurricane Douglas Sunday morning.
Motorists were advised to avoid Route 450 at Kamalo Dip (mile marker 10.5) on Molokai due to debris and flooding., according to the Department of Transportation.
Surf continues to pick up in Hana as Hurricane Douglas move toward the islands.
Showers are seen coming down in parts of Makawao Sunday morning.
KHON2 viewers in Kula are starting to see heavy downpours Sunday morning as Hurricane Douglas approaches Maui County.
Molokai residents seeing downpours as Douglas approaches Maui County.
Latest stories on KHON2
- Mikey Monis Meets Up and Coming Recording Artist, Chauncy Bermodez
- Take Masterclass with Janet Jackson’s Makeup Artist Preston Meneses
- Having worked through difficult terrain in the offseason, Hawaii’s Wayne Taulapapa eager to run as Virginia’s featured running back in 2020
- Ho’ōla Nā Pua Warns of Sex Trafficking & Exploitation & Offers Help
- City of Honolulu will resume in-person customer services on Sept. 24