HONOLULU (KHON2) — Residents on Oahu are seeing some of the impacts of Hurricane Douglas on Sunday, July 26. Though it hasn’t quite hit the island, some are calling it the calm before the storm.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Enhanced shower activity through early Thursday
- Flood advisory posted for Hawaii Island and Maui through 9p Wednesday
- Passing showers expected through Wednesday night
- Trade winds expected to strengthen, with a slight uptick in showers statewide
- Enhanced trade showers expected for the islands through Thursday