HONOLULU, Hawaii (KHON2) – Experts are keeping a close eye on Douglas as it near Hawaii.
University of Hawaii at Manoa Assistant Professor of Atmospheric Sciences, Giuseppe Torri, discusses the latest track for Douglas.
Latest stories on KHON2
- Businesses prepare to follow new rules for reopening on Thursday
- Air ventilation in the classroom is a concern for returning to campus
- A look back at the beginning of Aloha Festivals
- Police searching for suspect involved in robbery of Domino’s delivery driver
- CrimeStoppers: Robberies in Waikiki and Kaakako, theft in Aiea