HONOLULU, Hawaii (KHON2) – Experts are keeping a close eye on Douglas as it near Hawaii.
University of Hawaii at Manoa Assistant Professor of Atmospheric Sciences, Giuseppe Torri, discusses the latest track for Douglas.
Latest stories on KHON2
- Trade winds continue through week
- 40-year-old visitor rescued from Maui waters after attempting to save son
- As Hawaii heads into drier conditions, what can residents do to protect home, family from wildfires?
- East Maui residents overwhelmed by influx of visitors, traffic
- University of Arizona and Aiea alum Kobe Kato headed to College World Series