MAUI, Hawaii (KHON2) – A Hurricane Warning is in effect for Maui County Sunday. That includes the islands of Maui, Lanai, Molokai and Kahoolawe.
A Hurricane Warning means that hurricane conditions are expected somewhere within the warning area, in this case within the next 24 hours.
Nikki Schenfeld has the latest update from the Valley Isle.
Latest stories on KHON2
- Lt. Gov. Green says more testing options available when tourism reopens Oct. 15
- Mayor Kim urges Gov. to remove managing company Avalon from Hilo Veterans Home
- Menehune Chef Teaches Keiki How to Live A Sustainable Lifestyle Through Virtual Cooking Classes
- Healthy Baby Hawaii Delivers Fresh Organic Baby Food
- ‘National Miniature Golf Day’ with Kaua’i Mini Golf and Botanical Gardens