HONOLULU (KHON2) — Oahu is currently under a Hurricane Warning, along with Kauai County and Maui County.
13 shelters on Oahu, which includes the Hawaii Convention Center, are now open as of 9 a.m. Sunday morning.
Honolulu Mayor Caldwell discussed the latest updates as Hawaii braces for Douglas.
Latest on KHON2
- Get Dirty: Creating your own floral, veggie bouquets
- 20-year-old man charged in connection with fatal Hakimo Road shooting, bail set at $1 million
- Mountain West releases 2020 Football Schedule, ‘Bows open with road games at Fresno State & Wyoming
- Senate Dems concerned about future of Affordable Care Act
- Coast Guard searching for two kayakers off Punalu’u Beach