HONOLULU, Hawaii (KHON2) – The Honolulu Emergency Services Department provided an update on their latest response plan as Hurricane Douglas approaches Oahu.
Storm surge and high surf are potential factors of Douglas. Officials are urging the public to stay out of the water during the storm.
Latest stories on KHON2
- New beach could come to Waikiki as part of improvement and maintenance proposal
- Light trade winds for the islands through Friday
- Hardworking Hawaii: Kaya’s Store in Punalu’u celebrates 75 years in business
- Maui home energy financial assistance deadline is June 30
- Search for missing diver continues on Kauai’s westside