HONOLULU (KHON2) — Breezy trade wind conditions will prevail into Saturday as high pressure remains anchored to the north.
Conditions will quickly begin to deteriorate across the state from east to west Saturday night through Monday as Hurricane Douglas passes near or over portions of the islands.
Other watches for the rest of the state may be issued later depending on the latest track forecast.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Tropical moisture to drift over the islands, potential heavy showers
- Breezy winds will stick around thru extended forecast
- No tsunami threat to Hawaii after 7.3 magnitude earthquake hits South Shetland Islands
- Strong winds forecast for the islands through early next week
- Strong and gusty trade winds expected for the weekend