HAWAII ISLAND, Hawaii (KHON2) – Hawaii Island remains under a Tropical Storm Warning Sunday morning as Hurricane Douglas continues to move towards the state. The hurricane watch for the Big Island has been cancelled.
Brigette Namata has the latest update from Hawaii Island.
Latest stories on KHON2
- Senate Dems concerned about future of Affordable Care Act
- Coast Guard searching for two kayakers off Punalu’u Beach
- Oct. 1: Test results are expected Thursday for 140 UH student athletes and staff members
- Light and variable winds continue across the state
- Social Scene: Big names at NBA finals