HONOLULU (KHON2) — As Hurricane Douglas grazes the state in its northward track, the Hawaii Emergency Management Agency is adjusting its response.
For more updates from HI-EMA, click here.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Anahola fire displaces family
- Large school of fish attracts sharks to Waikiki
- Smiles for Seniors: Community delivers warm greetings to Palolo Chinese Home
- President Trump sets date to announce SCOTUS pick as GOP locks in votes needed to confirm nominee
- Gatherings of five or less allowed under new order