HONOLULU (KHON2) — Foodland has extended its hours to help shoppers prepare for Douglas.
All locations will be open from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
Foodland is also extending its grocery delivery and curbside pickup hours to 11 p.m.
There will be more staffing to help customers get what they need.
There will be limits on in-demand items like water and toilet paper to prevent hoarding.
Latest on KHON2
- Backup QBs have seen plenty of action in NFL playoffs
- Heavy rain possible through late Wednesday, flash flood watch issued for all islands
- Maui stores prepare to cut down on customers as new Maui rules start Tuesday
- Aloha Home Market donates proceeds to charity
- A year after tragic Diamond Head shooting, families of fallen officers Enriquez and Kalama still mourn