A woman walking her dog last night was hit by a vehicle and is now fighting for her life. Police say the woman in her sixties was pushing her dog in a stroller when a vehicle exiting the driveway of Kahala Mall turned onto Kilauea Avenue and hit the pedestrian, who was in a marked crosswalk. The woman was taken to the hospital in critical condition with head injuries. The dog was not hurt. Police say speed, drugs and alcohol do not appear to be factors in the crash.
- Shinnyo Lantern Floating Hawai‘i releases details about this year’s interactive, virtual event
- Bikeshare Hawaii to remove Biki stations, reduce services to cut costs
- Get paid to eat hot dogs, watch baseball, travel the nation
- Hawaii to allow advanced practice registered nurses to perform abortions
- Backlash to Georgia voting law continues as lawmakers remain split