A woman walking her dog last night was hit by a vehicle and is now fighting for her life. Police say the woman in her sixties was pushing her dog in a stroller when a vehicle exiting the driveway of Kahala Mall turned onto Kilauea Avenue and hit the pedestrian, who was in a marked crosswalk. The woman was taken to the hospital in critical condition with head injuries. The dog was not hurt. Police say speed, drugs and alcohol do not appear to be factors in the crash.
- Supreme Court sides with Trump in birth control opt-out case
- Newsfeed Now: Interview with President Trump; Good Samaritan pulls driver from fiery crash
- ‘I’m a grown woman. I know better’: Woman caught on camera making racist remarks at Black Lives Matter protest apologizes
- ‘Grateful’: Good Samaritan pulls driver from fiery crash
- New Normal: What zoos are doing for visitors, staff and animals safety