A high far northeast of the main Hawaiian Islands will weaken over the next few days. Winds will continue to shift to southeasterlies as a front approaches from the northwest, then stalls near Kauai on Wednesday. Another high will move into the region from the west on Friday, allowing a return to breezy trade winds lasting through the weekend.
- ‘Bows season opener will also serve as Penei Pavihi’s long awaited return from injury
- Passing showers expected for Kauai and Oahu
- Coronavirus: DOH reports 91 new cases, with 2 additional fatalities
- As Senate weighs COVID-19 relief, AP reports White House tried to control CDC pandemic messaging
- WATCH LIVE: Mayor Caldwell discusses ballot drop boxes and in-person voting