Officials from several government agencies held a press conference earlier today about the shooting incident that took place at Pearl Harbor on December 4th. The press conference can be seen in its entirety above.
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders
- Light trade winds into new week
- Popular Farm to Car program returns to provide local produce for Oahu residents
- Huge decrease in number of active COVID-19 cases due to improved data entry methods by DOH
- Mayors to decide whether to keep or lift inter-island quarantine, or require additional testing