Earlier today, Acting Police Chief John McCarthy held a press conference — the second one in two days regarding ongoing protests of a planned wind farm project in Kahuku — to address another claim that police officers have been handling protesters with undue force.
Above is the presser in entirety, in which police footage of the incident can be seen.
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders
- Light trade winds into new week
- Popular Farm to Car program returns to provide local produce for Oahu residents
- Huge decrease in number of active COVID-19 cases due to improved data entry methods by DOH
- Mayors to decide whether to keep or lift inter-island quarantine, or require additional testing