Five candidates for the Honolulu Prosecutor took the stage for a debate on Tuesday night. The debate was hosted by the Hawaii Innocence Project, and moderated by Professors Kenneth Lawson and Helen Yu.
The video above shows the first section of the debate, which ended with a brief intermission. The video below shows the remainder of the debate after the intermission.
- Median single-family home price continues record climb, could force Oahu residents to move
- Showers could be heavy at times through late Thursday
- 381,000 votes received as deadline to mail in ballot nears
- 5 missing, exploited children recovered during joint operation
- Oahu family files civil liberties lawsuit against City and HPD