Two of the luckiest turkeys in America are living their best lives in our nation’s capitol. The birds, named Bread and Butter spent the weekend at the Willard Hotel in Washington DC because they will be pardoned by president Trump tomorrow. Only one bird will get the official pardon but both birds will be free to spend their retirement at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, joining previous pardon recipients Peas, Carrots, Wishbone, Drumstick, Tater and Tot.
- New storm looks approach west end by Monday evening
- Hawaii elections office begins processing ballots
- Mute button was a welcomed change in final presidential debate, political analyst says
- Local artists set off to beautify traffic boxes from Nanakuli to Makaha
- 42-year-old man arrested in connection to Waikiki robbery case