In a post on her website earlier today, Hawaii congresswoman and democratic presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard announced that she will not seek re-election to the U.S. House of Representatives, and instead will focus on her bid to become president.
“Washington, our country, and the world is in dire need of aloha. Only aloha has the power to heal the divisive wounds in our nation. Only aloha has the power to bring our nation together — recognizing we are all God’s children, and we are all Americans. As President, I will lead with aloha — putting people ahead of profits, putting people ahead of politics, putting the wellbeing of our people and our planet above all else,” the post reads.
She also included the following video in her original post.
- Biden team preps for inauguration while lawmakers look ahead to impeachment trial of President Trump
- Puna man charged in alleged Nanawale barricade
- Coronavirus:132 new COVID-19 cases; two new deaths reported on Jan. 17
- Fort Bliss officials investigating Hawaii officer’s death, 2nd on-post death in 3 weeks
- How Betty White is celebrating her 99th birthday Sunday