Stable, declining easterly trade winds will produce a typical pattern of mainly windward rainfall through Monday. Winds will continue to trend down through Wednesday and will be light over most areas into Saturday. A passing disturbance aloft will enhance shower chances Tuesday and Wednesday, followed by a drier land and sea breeze regime Thursday through Saturday.
- Tracking the Tropics: Cristobal weakens to tropical depression before move back to Gulf
- Breezy trade winds will continue through Friday
- More than 10,000 people have been arrested in protests
- Social Scene: Dine-In Service Resuming
- 1.9 million seek jobless aid even as reopenings slow layoffs