Tonight’s moon phase is known as Muku. This final lunar phase finds the moon rising completely with the shaded side of the moon facing the earth. This is a good night to go fishing, and for you farmers, a good night to plant banana, sugar cane, and trees.
- More sunshine across the islands to end off weekend
- Eddie Stansberry’s clutch triple gives Hawaii 76-75 win over UC Davis
- Kicking of the Chinese New Year in the heart of Chinatown
- Kansas couple robbed in broad daylight next to a busy shopping mall
- High school students statewide compete in Hawaii’s first-ever esports state championship