Tomorrow is National Prescription Drug Takeback Day. For the first time, the DEA will be accepting vaping devices and e-cigarettes, but if it comes with a lithium battery you must remove the battery first. You’re encouraged to bring your unused and unwanted prescription medications to be properly disposed. The initiative is aimed at cutting down on theft and drug abuse. It also helps keep these chemicals out of our ground and water supply. For dropoff locations you can go to www.dea.gov.
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders
- Light trade winds into new week
- Popular Farm to Car program returns to provide local produce for Oahu residents
- Huge decrease in number of active COVID-19 cases due to improved data entry methods by DOH
- Mayors to decide whether to keep or lift inter-island quarantine, or require additional testing