Tomorrow is National Prescription Drug Takeback Day. For the first time, the DEA will be accepting vaping devices and e-cigarettes, but if it comes with a lithium battery you must remove the battery first. You’re encouraged to bring your unused and unwanted prescription medications to be properly disposed. The initiative is aimed at cutting down on theft and drug abuse. It also helps keep these chemicals out of our ground and water supply. For dropoff locations you can go to www.dea.gov.
- More sunshine across the islands to end off weekend
- Eddie Stansberry’s clutch triple gives Hawaii 76-75 win over UC Davis
- Kicking of the Chinese New Year in the heart of Chinatown
- Kansas couple robbed in broad daylight next to a busy shopping mall
- High school students statewide compete in Hawaii’s first-ever esports state championship