Sustainable Coastlines came to the studio to talk about their Halloween-themed Sustainable Ghostlines Trashion Show, a fashion show that uses ocean debris to accessorize their efforts to bring awareness to ocean pollution.
- Hiker dies after falling into the ocean near ‘Rock Bridge’
- Missing: Aidyn Grace Makana Cruse
- Senators press colleges on coronavirus safety plans to reopen campuses
- Senate Dems: Republicans’ words aren’t enough to address police brutality, racial justice
- Hawaii County Mayor Kim Discusses Interisland Travel and Medium-Risk Businesses Reopening