Sustainable Coastlines came to the studio to talk about their Halloween-themed Sustainable Ghostlines Trashion Show, a fashion show that uses ocean debris to accessorize their efforts to bring awareness to ocean pollution.
- Rotary and Hawaii Legacy Restoration Initiative
- Gov. Ige releases over $278M in funding for capital improvement projects
- ‘Beyond seriously’: Trump considering presidential run in 2024
- Newsfeed Now: White House prepares for Chauvin verdict; Kids possibly able to get vaccinated against COVID-19 in 2022
- Heavy downpours possible for leeward areas during the afternoon hours