Sustainable Coastlines came to the studio to talk about their Halloween-themed Sustainable Ghostlines Trashion Show, a fashion show that uses ocean debris to accessorize their efforts to bring awareness to ocean pollution.
- HPD looking for three suspects who failed to comply with probation
- Hawaii Kai girl selected as Scholastic Kid Reporter
- Fehoko’s LSU Tigers move into top spot of latest College Football Playoff Rankings
- Road Trip Preview: Rainbow Wahine Basketball to face LMU & Pepperdine this week
- Envy You: Fruits for Skin Beauty